--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

NaBloPoMo AGAIN, NATURALLY

That was a close one. It was 11:00 PM when I realized that day one of NaBloPoMo was almost over and I hadn't written anything. Sad to fail at the challenge on the very first day. Luckily for me, I caught it just in time.

That's a long-winded way of saying, "yes, I am going to actually try and post something... hopefully writing... on this blog every single day." I'm quite surprised and quite flattered by how many people have asked me if I was going to participate this year. Several friends and even my dad asked me.

So the mob has spoken and I will listen. This month will be the toughest yet for getting anything written. My other responsibilities in life have so eaten away at my time as to reduce my blogging time to something approaching zero. There are other factors that have contributed to this space falling mostly fallow, but we'll get into that later.

But this month... this month will be different. We will write, post some videos, tell a few stories. And perhaps, through it all, an old romance with the blog will be rekindled. Or maybe I'll just end up getting one less hour of sleep every night.

I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

glad you are doing this.. missed the reading your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner