--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, March 31, 2006

STILL YET EVEN MORE MODERN MORMON NAMES

By popular demand, more entries from "Modern Mormon Names." Today, it's all girl's names, and I'm limiting myself to a single page. But still so much on offer...

Sarhat
Seguine
Sequine
Sigrid
Sireech
Spearland
Speerlon
Storm
Tafline
Teautla
Temperance
Terrocita

and... the name that I'm sure we'd give to a girl if we were having one (although I'm sure this could work for a boy):

Thorn

As Dave Barry would say, I swear I'm not making this up.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 pm, Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

I like "Storm" and "Temperance."

As words, anyway. Not sure about names.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner