--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 04, 2007

THE WALL

Last Christmas, my parents sent the twins a play wall, which is something sold by Fisher Price. I'm not sure why they chose this particular item, except the box shows two babies playing with it. And we do have two babies.

We put it together, and it has remained in the corner of our living room for some time. Occasionally the babies would roll towards it. This week, they finally started playing with it.The wall has three main features, some hanging ball thing (demonstrated by Nate)...And a curtain of plastic rods (demonstrated by Will)...And some nylon curtain thingie (image not available). It seems like an odd assortment of things, but Nate and Will love it. I guess those Fisher Price people (and my grandparents) know what they're doing.

In other news, I'm getting ready to clear out the memory card on my camera, and there are some cute photos I should share before I do. But I'm too tired to try to string them together using some kind of narrative. So please feel welcome to come up with your own. As you can see, they're changing quickly and look more and more like little boys every day. They both have upper and lower teeth now, but they've proven difficult to photograph. Until then, enjoy some extra batches of cuteness...
That's Will on the left and Nate on the right.
And now a little look at lunch time with my two little guys, this time it's Nate who's on the left, and Will on the right.
Just enough time for a close up of Will...
And one of Nate...
And that's going to have to do it for me. Good night.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:20 am, Blogger Birchsprite said...

so cute!

 
At 7:11 am, Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Oh, goodness. Charming, per the norm.

Must say, that first dinnertime photo reminds me of two guys kickin' back at a pub... until you realize they're strapped in, that is.

[Though I'm sure some guys could use such an apparatus after a long night at their favorite watering hole.]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner