--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 26, 2007

SEATTLE, DAY 4: RETURN AND REFLECT

We spent about half of today in Seattle, then headed back home this afternoon. We arrived just in time to catch Nate and Will as they were waking up from their naps. I did miss those two little guys.

Before we left, we had a chance to see Spamalot and I'll post my impressions on that show sometime next week. But tonight I'll gaze once more at my navel and try to figure out why my trip to Seattle wasn't the lovefest I thought it would be.

I'm willing to admit that perhaps it was me and not Seattle that has the problem. I've got a lot of important decisions to make in the next several weeks (it's not what you're thinking) and that may have prevented me from truly letting loose and enjoying myself whole heartedly. Instead I was in my head thinking serious thoughts all the time.

There's also a chance Seattle couldn't live up to the pre-trip hype. I've heard about how wonderful the place is for decades. Then got there and found that it was just, you know, a city.

So that's all for Seattle for now. I promise to give it another try one day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner