--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

In my neglect of this space, it was the children that were hurt most. I've heard from a few of you that I haven't posted any photos of the little guys in some time. So here we go. Let's get a photo of the two guys together.
Ok, that's not going to work. Instead, let's divide and conquer. We'll start with Nate. I look at these pictures and realize that he's growing up fast. But he's turning out quite handsome, if I do say so...And as for Will, he's developed a thing for hats. Sometimes he'll wear three or four at once. Lucky for me, he was only wearing one when I started taking pictures.These pictures are just about as current as they get. They were taken just a few hours before I posted them here. That's important because they're changing so fast, the pictures become obsolete just moments after they're taken.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner