--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, February 02, 2009

BYE BYE BEARDY

For reasons I'll go into later, I had to shave my beard this weekend. It was the first time I had shaved since November. I had promised a friend I would document the last moments of The Beard. So the above photo was taken just five minutes before I shaved.
And this photo was taken just one minute before I shaved. What's the difference, you ask? I think it's pretty obvious that my beard looks much more frightened in the second photo.

2 Comments:

At 6:40 pm, Blogger Ellen said...

i think the bigger question is: what were you doing in the 4 minutes between taking those photos? and where is the after shot?

 
At 8:12 am, Blogger Darrell said...

And you have yet to explain why you had to shave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner