--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, February 07, 2011

ON THE RADIO, TODAY!

Today's "The Story with Dick Gordon" features an interview with me about my love of some far-distant islands and the origins of the Faroe Islands Podcast.

The show airs in the United States on public radio stations and broadcast times can vary from city to city. So you can check here to see when (or if) the show is airing in your town.

No luck? Never fear. The interview is online here:

2 Comments:

At 5:37 pm, Blogger Qwendykay said...

You! On NPR! That is awesome. You are officialy my favorite Faroe Islands Fan.

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Ellen said...

My husband and I listened to it last night! Very cool. Good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner