--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 14, 2006

BEST LEFT TO A PROFESSIONAL?

A few posts ago, I wrote of a magic digital scale that told me, among other things, that my dreams would come true. While the scale's accuracy has likely been debunked, the following dream still bears some examination. I had it two nights ago and it haunts me still.

I'm standing in a hallway with some co-workers when CBS News anchor Bob Schieffer walks down the hall and, without a word, hugs me. Then he walks away. My co workers are all, "What's that all about?" And all I can do is shrug.

I don't know what any of this means, but, if the scale is right, I've got a mighty strange future ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner