--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 13, 2006

OPEN REBELLION

Avid readers of this site may recall that I am in the middle of a serious disagreement with my sons. I believe it is inappropriate for them to poo or pee on me at any time. They believe otherwise.

Now my own children are lashing out against my authoritarian rule. Nate comes out of his room wearing this today...

I sent him right back to his room until he changed. But moments later, Will comes out of his room wearing the same shirt. (Photo unavailable: he puked on it before photo documentation could take place.)

Needless to say they're both grounded.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:28 pm, Blogger Darrell said...

It's the most respect you'll get from them. Enjoy it while it lasts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner