--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 10, 2006

WICKEDNESS...

...never was happiness. Don't believe me? Check out the following evidence. Just one day after viciously peeing on me TWICE in one day, Nate doesn't seem to be so happy now.

All that peeing on me can't make you happy, Nate. I hope you've learned your lesson.

Now, how about that brother of yours? He peed and pooped on me. How's he doing?

Just as I thought. Your pooping ways have brought you the fruits of sorrow. With that out of the way, let's move on. No more messing about with human waste, let's just agree among the three of us that we won't... hey... one minute, Will... are you plotting something again?


It looks like you're plotting something. Stop that. Right now. That's it. You're grounded.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:41 pm, Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Did you ever, in your wildest pre-parenthood fantasies, imagine that you'd one day discuss "pooping" and "peeing" in a single entry?

They're adorable, though. That's got to be worth something.

 
At 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner