--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 27, 2006

NIGHTTIME QUICKIE

A nutty work and family schedule has me neglecting this here site, but I've got lots of "content in the pipeline" as business folk say.

So for now, please allow me to steer you towards one of the best headlines I've seen all year. I know I thought "Oregon Gay Sheep Experiment Challenged by Tennis Champ" was excellent. But how about this headline in the Economist on the subject of animal husbandry...

Ram-a-lamb-a-ding-dong

I love the Economist so much.

More later on the State Opening of Parliament, why my kids are so cute, and perhaps even that Halloween article I keep promising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner