--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, November 09, 2006

BLACKMAIL PHOTOS

There comes a time in every parent's life when it's time to get out the naked baby photos. These images are useful because they can be used to keep your kids in line once they're old enough to be self conscious.

Hey Will, do your homework, or I'll make sure that girl you have your eyes on gets her hands on this... That's not quite humiliating enough. Let's try this... That's what I'm talking about. Definitely not the kind of photo you'll want circulated. Well done, Will. Towel off.But can Nate do better? Let me practice my Mean Old Dad voice again.

"Hey Nate, I know you want to run for class president, but unless you rake the leaves, your campaign posters will look like this..."That's right, I've got photos of you buck nekked, so don't mess with me. As a matter of fact, I could stay here all day and snap these pictures so I can make sure there is never... hey... what are you doing?Stop that, right this instant! That's it out of the tub with you! Forget the towel, let's get you into clothes, stat! Close call. Experiment over. Next time, please enjoy pictures of our boys encased in full suits of armor.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:35 pm, Blogger Platypus said...

I feel it is the duty of every parent to keep a stash of such photographs to use as they get older. My daughter, Stumpy, is particularly looking forward to the ones I've promised to show round when she brings her first boyfriend home...

 
At 4:13 pm, Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Oh, man. Your boys are going to be sooooo fussy when they see you posted these online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner