--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 28, 2008

I KNEW IT!

Yesterday I predicted Hillary would find a way to campaign in Florida this week despite agreeing not to earlier. Well...

Clinton to Campaign in Florida.

My only surprise is that she's as brazen as she is about it. I at least thought she'd be a bit more discrete.

After agreeing to disenfranchise Florida voters, she now wants to recast herself as their savior. Here's hoping voters see through it.

Note: I'd usually post baby pictures tonight, but a nasty storm had me working late. I'll get something up soon, I promise.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:25 am, Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

This really could hurt her position with the Democratic party in the end -- particularly when you consider those delegates probably won't count, anyway. I guess she's thinking "big picture" and she'll win the nomination, thereby earning her favor in the general election?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner