--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

SILLY PARTY

The Michigan primaries were tonight and I don't care. A bunch of rules made it a non-contest on the Democratic side (with Hillary edging out "uncommitted" by a surprisingly narrow margin). The Republicans gave the state to Romney. I'm too ill right now to know if this is the start of a Romney moment, or if it will be his last victory. (Probably the latter.)

So instead of giving sharp political analysis, I'm going to go to bed with the hopes I'll feel well enough in the morning to go skiing. I'll try to write more tomorrow. Until then, enjoy a set of election returns I'd really love to see in America.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:15 am, Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

I can't watch videos from where I'm sitting, but if it all all uses the line "Tricks are for kids!" (or any variation) and/or involves the Trix rabbit, I'm amused.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner