--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 13, 2008

CALL CPS... OR DIE!

This probably makes me a sick person, but the commercial below is perhaps the funniest thing I've ever seen. It's an ad for a security company that claims, through song, that there may actually be a killer in your home at the very moment you're watching.

It is both hilarious, and disturbing. Give it a watch and join me below...

(Note: it gets funnier the more times you watch it.)



Now admit it, you're going to be singing that song for the rest of the week. "Your life could be on the line..." Pure poetry, I tell you. And what about the dad? He comes home to see his family butchered in the living room and reacts like his dog has just taken a dump on the carpet. At the very least, it looks like this is not the first time this has happened to him.

It's awful, but I can't stop laughing. No matter how hard I try, I just can't stop laughing.

(I promise I'll post cute kid pictures tomorrow, really. You'll love it. Unless of course, you're murdered by cat burglar between now and Tuesday.)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:30 am, Blogger The Morgan Family said...

truly disturbing.

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger chammy said...

It seems like it is part of an SLN sketch.

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger chammy said...

Yeah, or SNL:)

 
At 7:42 am, Blogger The Morey Family from Rochester said...

Who thought of it? And who approved it??

 
At 3:52 pm, Blogger Reluctant Kerry said...

That is truly, TRULY fantastic. Just had myself a bit of a gigglefit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner