--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 26, 2008

THE GOVERNOR OF TEEN SOUTH CAROLINA?

I saw this hunk of video and I must say I found it quite chilling. Answers like this one make Dan Quayle look like an intellectual heavyweight. So watch this video (and the annoying 15 ad that precedes it) and join me a little further down the page...

Watch CBS Videos Online
This response bears a striking resemblance to a video that went viral last year. Now I'm not saying Ms. Palin's answer is this bad, but well...


And seeing as she mentioned more countries in her answer, I'm left with the impression that Miss Teen USA South Carolina has more foreign policy experience than Governor Palin.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

(Note: Faroe Friday has not been suspended, it has been simply been delayed until Saturday)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:19 am, Blogger The Morgan Family said...

what i cannot believe is that this presidential race is in a statistical dead heat.... how can anyone vote for that?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner