--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SUMMER COMES EARLY

While it's cold and rainy now, we had a few days where the mercury hit the 90s, so it was time to go outside and enjoy the heat.

So they lost the pants...

And the shirts, too...

And started playing in the backyard...

And this is actually where my narration will have to stop. It seems blogger's photo editor thingie won't let me move pictures around anymore, and I've spent hours trying to figure out what's wrong. So the remainder of the pictures aren't in order or anything like that. But if you're keeping score, Nate is topless, and Will has the green shirt on. Nate's diaper and sneakers look is a new favorite of mine. Hopefully we'll have this problem resolved soon. Until then, enjoy the pics.










Hey tech nerds, is anyone else having problems moving pictures around their posts after they upload them?

3 Comments:

At 9:37 pm, Anonymous maren said...

I vote for Nate's sexy model in the tree pose on your next Christmas card.

 
At 4:49 pm, Blogger Ellen said...

Yeah, the sexy tree pictures are awesome.

Also, are you using a different browser? Sometimes when I use Safari, I can't move photos around... but if I move over to Mozilla or Explorer, I have no problems. Just an idea.

 
At 9:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I scrolled all the way through those pictures expecting to see you sporting the diapers and sneakers look which you claim is now your favorite. I'm *SO* disappointed!

And do try switching browsers for blogger. Safari is great but has problems with it sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner