--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 07, 2009

FAROE FRIDAY: ON THE RADIO

I'm alive and well and home from the Faroes. To answer some of your questions: Yes, it was just as amazing as I thought it would be and, yes, I miss it dearly now that I'm gone and, yes, I hope I can return in the near future.

While there, I was interviewed on the radio during the G! Festival. This week, I give you that unedited interview for your listening pleasure. You can download it from iTunes by searching for "Faroe Islands Podcast," or you can visit the podcast site at: http://faroepodcast.blogspot.com and listen on the audio player at the top of the page, or you can get the mp3 file directly here:
http://media.libsyn.com/media/faroepodcast/Podcast_21.mp3

As for me, I'm going back to bed. I've got a lot of sleep to catch up on. Those Faroese people, they don't stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner