--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 23, 2009

HEE HAW! A COUNTRY MUSIC PODCAST!

Nobody is more surprised than me.

I produce a podcast about the Faroe Islands, and now know that there is a thriving country music scene there. In this podcast I speak with an American musician and composer who has helped produce Faroese country albums for the past 20 years.

You can listen on our blog page : http://faroepodcast.blogspot.com/ or search iTunes for "Faroe Islands Podcast."

Or you can just download the file directly here:

http://media.libsyn.com/media/faroepodcast/Podcast_32.mp3

1 Comments:

At 3:26 pm, Blogger TheBlackWizards said...

YEEHAW!
This podcast is very interesting! I just discovered it today. Thanks very much!
Having recently finished my anthropology honours studying oral folk music in New Brunswick, Canada I'm planning on beginning an anthropology master's project on contemporary/popular music in the Faroe islands so, as you can imagine, I found this particularly podcast to be very interesting.
-josh g in NB, Canada

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner