--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 05, 2010

FAROE FRIDAY: FRIGHT

I try not to cross-post things from the podcast blog here, but this really is worth having a listen to. It's a podcast I made from a recording I made inside a tunnel (pictured above). I got some weird sounds and later somebody told me the place was supposed to be haunted. I'm writing a short essay on the topic that I'll post here later. But for now, you can listen to the show I made about it by looking up "Faroe Islands Podcast" on itunes and listening to Episode 70. Or you can download the file directly here:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/faroepodcast/Podcast_70.mp3

Wanna hear the unedited audio I recorded in the tunnel? Sure you do. It's right here:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/faroepodcast/Tunnel_spooky.WAV

Also, here's a short video we made outside the tunnel:


Enjoy your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner