--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 12, 2006

WORLDWIDE PANTS

So I'm at work and I'm looking for information on the International Trouter's Society. I do a quick search, and Yahoo asks me, "Did you mean, 'International Trousers Society?'"

At that moment, I realize that I really do wish I was looking for the International Trousers Society. That would be a very cool thing to look for.

I am upset to learn that there is no International Trousers Society. Not on the internet, anyway. Perhaps I should start one. I've got a very smart pair of trousers on right now.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 pm, Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Why'd it ask you if you meant that, if no such society exists?

Have to admit, I've always been pretty fond the name "Worldwide Pants," though. A production company that makes you chuckle just to mention it. Genius.

 
At 3:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,
I've seen you in some snappy plaid trousers, orr maybe they were slacks. (and an afro wig)- I have pics
Anywho, I'd like to apply for admission to you trouser society- once admissions are opened of course.
Marky Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner