--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE

I'm out covering a story and find myself standing on the side of an isolated stretch of river shooting some video. A guy in a raft floats by and shouts at me:

"What happened here!"

"Tune in tonight at 6 to find out!"

"You're going to do that to me!"

"I can't just give this stuff away!

"You do on the air every day!"

"Yeah, but we run ads afterwards!"

"Ok, so advertise something!"

"Dollar GMC, Save, Save, Save!"

"Ok, so what happened here!"

"Someone stole that RV, then pushed it over this 200 foot embankment!"

"Thank you!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:12 pm, Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Well of course someone dumped a bunch of vehicles there. It isn't called "Rogue" River for nothing.

 
At 9:53 am, Blogger Darrell said...

I can't believe you didn't say, "We've got it all at Central Mall!"
The best part about this whole story is that the guy was clever enough to wittily debate you to get his way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner