--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BLAST FROM THE PAST

I'm looking back through the archives and realize that I never wrote here about an odd incident at work last February. A man drove a white van up to our station and threatened to blow the place up. Roads were closed, our building was evacuated, and SWAT teams were tucked into every little nook and cranny for about a half mile.

After about four hours, the man surrendered.

I bring this up now because someone at work stumbled upon some video of the incident on You Tube (is that one word or two?) Ironically, this is video taken by the local newspaper. My video is better. Alas, it is not available online. (the voice you hear narrating the thing on the phone is not me)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner