--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 11, 2007

BACK AT WORK

I work some pretty long hours on the weekends. I'm not complaining because I get three days off during the week, and that's very nice. But Saturday's can be a bit rough when I leave for work after spending three days hanging out with the twins. They get used to having me around, and often cry when I go to work. Then I hardly see them until Monday.

But if they miss me too much, they can always flip on the TV.
That'll probably ruin his eyesight.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:34 pm, Blogger Faroe-Man said...

Cute picture, kind of surreal.

This is not the right place to ask this, but do you have a Facebook profile, i am looking for friends on Facebook.

 
At 2:59 pm, Blogger Ogie said...

It is a very cute picture.

Oh I also found the TV station you work at. For some reason I thought you were in Portland. I have never been to Medford. How is it there. I will have to look for some of your stories online.

 
At 1:21 am, Blogger Workman said...

Alas, I am not on facebook or myspace.

I've thought of going on, but never quite got around to it.

As for Ogie's comment, Medford is nice, if a little small for my tastes. But is is very beautiful. I'll give you a heads up if I've got something good online. I anchor on the weekends and only report on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm not online all that much.

 
At 12:15 pm, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Too funny! Have they tried to crawl into the TV set to find you?

Mary Ellen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner