--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 12, 2007

WALKER, TEXAS RANGER

While Will has been walking for the past several weeks, Nate has stayed pretty close to the floor. Instead, Nate has become fast friends with his little musical walker. He spent much of the past weekend running down the hall with it.

Then he turns around.And starts running in the opposite direction.It's enough to make Nate so happy that he forgets that he has a large bunch of his lunch stuck on his face and a Ralphie haircut.Then, on Friday night, it happened. He was actually using me for balance when he let go, and began walking. He took about three steps before falling to the ground and squealing with delight.

In my mind I've discounted the importance of seeing the first of things with the kids. Will started walking while I was at work and Julie was away on business. But when we eventually saw him walk, it was just as cool. Perhaps I'm wrong, though. Seeing those first steps of Nate and his perfectly giddy reaction was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Glad I was there.

And what of Will? Unfortunately, I don't have any really good single photos of him this week, so I'll have to make due with a photo of the two of them taken about a week ago. But Will looks cuter in this shot, so it kind of evens out.

That's all for now.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:28 am, Blogger Birchsprite said...

they are adorable!

 
At 4:33 pm, Blogger Ogie said...

I always enjoy seeing pictures of your kids. They are adorable. It is hard to believe that my kids were ever that age. They are now 17 and 18. Cherish this time because before you know it they will be grown and moving out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner