--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CLOWN AND PIRATE

I don't know if its the rigors of the work week or an oncoming illness, but I'm crazy tired tonight. Too tired even to write. I actually fell asleep in my chair while trying to write that last sentence. Really.

So as I limp to the finish line of NaBlaPoMo, I do owe some sort of post tonight. As a little bit of filler, please enjoy another sketch from The State. Its only 40 seconds long, but it provides a pretty good example of what made them so absurd and so great.

I promise, I'll write something tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:07 am, Blogger Birchsprite said...

An article about Sheep that I thought you might enjoy

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/fashion/story/0,,2218246,00.html

It references Sheep! magazine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner