--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

WACKY HAIR WEDNESDAY

So I've got a few hours sleep under my belt, so I can throw my most loyal readers (hi, Mom!) the red meat they so desire, even if it is a few days late.

This week, we document a curious development in the little guys' hairstyles. You see, Julie has taken to cooking zucchini in a little bit of olive oil for Nate and Will's lunch. They love it and it makes a good finger food. But those fingers... they often find their way to their hair... with hilarious results.

Yes, Nate has taken to turning himself into a mad professor during mealtimes. He's even practicing his manic stare.Meanwhile, Will has managed to keep his hair clean.This cleanliness is admirable, but not nearly as amusing as Nate's sloppy scene. Hey Nate, how about imitating that fruity looking guy from that cigarette billboard in the 1990s.I know, I know Will. You are being horribly neglected in this post. But simply complaining about it won't help you compete with this...Next week we'll have post a more Will-centric set.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:10 pm, Blogger Platypus said...

I've been away too long - they're looking gorgeous as always. Even with zucchini (I think that's what we call courgette, right?) in their hair...

 
At 7:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh! That baby is so cute! I wish he was mine. Excellent genes at play. Well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner