--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TIME OUT FOR CUTENESS

Time to stop obsessing over my mysterious facial paralysis and get back to the reason why a lot of people come to this site, to look at pictures of the little guys. The batch is a little thin this week, but here we go:

That's Nate playing in the backyard during a lovely Sunday afternoon.And that's Will sitting on his mom's lap while she tries to take his picture.

Most of the pictures you see on this site and taken by Julie. She's got access to them when the lighting is good and, quite frankly, she's a better photographer than me. We're both noticing that it's getting harder and harder to take pictures of the little guys.

Every since they could move around, they've been obsessed with cameras, both still and video. As a result, we've got endless hours of video of the guys trying to grab our little camcorder. Obviously, that's not the footage we were trying to get. We wanted to get them doing their little yelps or impersonating animal sounds or doing that amusing high-stepping dance/run they've been doing lately. Alas, once you turn the camera on, all that stops and it's all about the camera.

Oddly enough, I have this exact same problem at work. I'll be trying to shoot some footage or a story, and people will immediately change what they were doing because I got a camera out. Of course, the difference at home is that I don't have to turn a story out of my footage. I'm free to put the camera down and start having fun with my former subjects. And luckily for me, my two favorite little subjects are a lot of fun.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner