--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 14, 2008

ASLEEP A THE MEAL, PART 2

I'm just packing up to leave for Los Angeles and I gave the little guys a kiss before putting them to bed tonight knowing it will likely be the last time I see them for about two weeks.

It's actually harder leaving them than I thought. I've been gone for a night or two, but nothing quite like this. It's actually physically painful to contemplate this kind of separation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to be leaving for LA/Istanbul. I've wanted to do this my whole life, and I'm going to go through with it. But it's still a bit hard. So in memory of the little guys, I'll post a small snippet of video I shot about a week ago. It's the video component of the "Asleep at the Meal" post.

If you recall, in the original post, I shared some cute photos of Nate and Will sleeping during lunchtime. It got a huge response. So I took some video of them falling asleep while having lunch a few weeks ago. Sorry about the bad edits, but I don't really have editing software right now. Indeed, it may not be the most compelling video in the world, but I may find myself watching it from Turkey if I need a little fix of these tiny guys I love so much.

(For those keeping score at home, Nate is the one who is falling asleep. Will is mostly faking it.)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:02 am, Blogger Britt said...

I have never seen such a thing. Are they medicated? My goodness. Have fun on your big trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner