--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 30, 2008

TAXI KARAOKE

Several years ago, I was waiting for a table at the Crab Cooker in Newport Beach with some friends. A taxi drove up and asked us a question, and a silly exchange followed. (I don't remember what about, it was five years ago, after all.) Then he drove off.

About 10 minutes later, he returned and this happened... (sorry about the dark video)


This little clip makes me a bit homesick for southern California. Believe it or not, silly little moments like this weren't all that out of the ordinary when I lived there. I don't exactly know why this was so, but I miss the surreal and whimsical little asides SoCal offers. I miss it every day.

Glad I'll be seeing the place, if only for a day or two, next month.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:34 am, Blogger karen said...

I remember that night! Such a surreal moment. If you see him again, you should take a ride.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner