--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 28, 2008

TUB TIME, MOSTLY NATE

For reasons I don't quite understand, Julie said she needed a picture of Nate and one of Will where their faces occupied no more than 1/6th of the frame. Again, I have no idea why.

So it was tub time, an that's a good time to get some cute pictures. So I pointed the camera at Will, and he gave me this...
Perfect. So now we need to get a picture of Nate which hopefully shouldn't be too much trouble, that is if he can stop putting that thing in his mouth...OK, now how about you give me a smile...Really? Perhaps a round of "Eency Weency Spider" will get you to smile...Now, look at the camera...Really? You're obsessed with cameras. Come on, look at me!Oh please, please look at me!Great, now, smile!You see, Nate, I need two things. I need you to look at me and smile. One more time...Nice, but I think your face is more than 1/6th of the frame. Can I get another?
And that's how you get your dad to take ten times more pictures of you than your brother..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner