--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 14, 2008

BACKLOG OF CUTENESS

I know I promised the next set of images of the little guys would have something to do with the new trampoline, but, well, circumstance has overtaken me. You see, we actually have a backlog of cool photos. And the guys are growing so fast that they'll be hopelessly out of date if they sit on that hard drive much longer. So please enjoy a few pics of Nate (wearing red) and Will (wearing blue) lounging on their birthday last month. If it will help you, you can believe that these are the most current pictures... heck, it works for NBC.

I'm pretty sure this is a picture of Nate an Will looking at their own live images from our camera on TV. But that's not all they did on their birthday. For instance, Will did his Marlon Brando impersonation.And then reenacted a scene from "Dumb and Dumber."

On his birthday, Nate did what he pretty much always does.He begged us to read "The Very Hungry Caterpillar."He reads that thing about two dozen times a day.I don't really have a caption for this picture of Will. I just like it. And I also like this final group shot of my two little guys.Still hungry for some trampoline action? Ok, just one...More to come.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:17 am, Blogger Moderator said...

I was very pleased to find out that neither of your boys ended up with my name. I shudder to think of the number of variants I have seen over the years.

Why just this morning I received the following hatchet job...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jarred,

....If we need to meet then let me know and I'll schedule a meeting and include everyone copied on this email.

Thanks for your support,

Steve
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing like having your name confused with a transitive verb. At least I wasn't named Gaylord, not that there is anything wrong with that!

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger Moderator said...

Ever know what happened to Bottger?

 
At 3:50 pm, Blogger Workman said...

Mr Watson, I presume?

Send your email address in the comments box, then delete it.

Blogger will send your email address to me, but it will only be displayed on this site for a few seconds until you delete the comment.

I will tell all.

 
At 4:20 am, Blogger Moderator said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner