--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, October 30, 2008

CUTENESS AT A DISTANCE

Julie is in Florida this week, and she told me she's missing the little guys. So I thought I'd post a few pictures to tide her over until she can kiss her little boys again. Here's a snap of Julie and Nate.
And another with Will...And the same with both...And now a few pictures of the fun we've been having back home. Will has spent a lot of this week jumping on the couch...And Nate has kept busy by taking off my hat, putting it on is head, and then putting it back on my head. (For Julie's co-workers, that's a Campus Pipeline hat.)And we'll keep on having fun here. But we look forward to the day when Julie is back home with us. We love you!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too my darlings! I'm looking forward to hold you all in my arms again tomorrow afternoon. XOXO
Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner