--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 09, 2009

THE MELTDOWN

There was a time in my life when I used to travel by air quite a bit. And once a gate agent tried to deny me boarding on a flight that I absolutely had to be on. I'm not proud of the scene I made at the airport that day, but it was effective... they hauled some 13 year old girl off the plane and gave me her seat.

But that day I was as droll as Oscar Wilde compared to this scene that's been viewed some 5 million times. She was denied boarding on a flight from Hong Kong to San Francisco. I don't even think my two-year-old boys could throw a fit so complete. (They're working on it, but they're not there yet.)

1 Comments:

At 9:05 am, Blogger Reluctant Kerry said...

This HAS to be a two-year-old . . . perhaps the adults trying to calm her are very, very tiny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner