--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

STAGES OF THE BEARD

Now folks know I've been nothing but happy with ye olde beard....
But with springtime here, it was time to make some changes. So I decided to audition some new looks...

First up, some big sideburns and a Van Dyck? Not very professional. Perhaps I can go with...

Handlebars! Oh yeah! What's that line... any ladies want a ride on these handlebars?

Moustache? Well, it takes a special kind of straight guy to pull off a moustache. I'm not that guy

So I guess I'm stuck with my boring old stupid face again. Oh well.

3 Comments:

At 7:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rather fancy the roguish look of the handlebars but you needed a derby and cane to carry it off!

 
At 8:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time, just for the experience, try shaving off half of each - the beard and the mustache, but on opposite sides.
Then you can launch your life of crime because eye-witnesses won't agree on the description and you can show up clean shaven.
Starr

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger The Morgan Family said...

oh boy... those handlebars were tough to look at! i guess i prefer boring and stupid...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner