--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 08, 2007

BABY ZOMBIES!

We have a lovely family, there's no denying that. Just check out how cute Nate and Will looked the other day when they hit the town in matching brown hoodies:
Or how about when they dressed up and pretended to be a 1980s hip-hop duo?
Oh my gosh, is that cute or what? How about we put hats on them and place them in a double stroller?
Don't you just want to scream? I think I'm going to scream. Yeahhhhhggh! (Kinda like Howard Dean.)

Alas, Nate has had reason to scream lately, and it's become our family's dirty little secret. You see, Will has developed a taste for human flesh.Sad to say, Will has taken to feeding on Nate's brain whenever he can. No place is safe, just this afternoon, in the kiddie gym, which should be the safest place in the world, this happened:Within seconds, Nate is paralyzed, and can't fight back.
Far from being ashamed of his activities, Will seems empowered by them.
Needless to say, Nate is a shell of the baby he once was. He just sits around all day bugging his eyes out.

Julie and I are, of course, terrified. Even though Will can't crawl yet, we've taken to sleeping with helmets on.

Hear me now Will and let me make myself perfectly clear, we will never become members of your army of the un-dead. NEVER!

That's it, you're grounded, Will.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:35 am, Blogger imitate said...

You're killin' me, Workman.

 
At 4:42 pm, Blogger loofrin said...

I think I shall thank the 3rdWerstPo-it for directing me to this blog. funny stuff. Thanks for the laughs.

 
At 1:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Workman,
I apologize for making you work the Saturday morning sign on shift. I know it must have been the bass fishing show that permanently damaged your sensibilities. Either that or the Pizza Hut pepperoni personal pan pizzas (with the pepperonis strategically removed before consumption).
Your subsequent demise was (and is) totally my fault.

get

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner