--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OUT OF THE DARKNESS?

After more than two weeks, of delay, I've got my laptop back. Almost immediately, things started going wrong. My browser kept changing my homepage and something kept hijacking my Google searches.

But I've run some more trouble-shooting programs and I think I may have quashed this latest outbreak. So it appears the ordeal may be over. I look forward to resuming more regular transmissions this week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:10 am, Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Sad but true: sometimes the only way to fix a problem is to take care of it yourself.

Otherwise, you spend a load of money having someone else screw it up even more before you have to work doubly hard to fix it on your own.

But I don't need to tell you that. Glad to hear it's (mostly) working again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner