--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 26, 2007

3-2-1, FAROE ISLANDS CONTACT

Over the past, week, I've gotten my first comment from an actual Faroe Islander... who has a blog that looks a lot like this one. And he's got two other blogs about free money on the Internet. I don't really know what that's all about. But his Faroe Islands stuff is taken mostly from Wikipedia.

Faroe Man responded to another reader's request for a map of the Faroe Islands. He sent a link to this map...

The Faroe Islands are those tiny green specks next to the words "Faroe Islands." Let me see if I can find a close up...

There we go. All settled, thank you, CIA!

In this week's Faroe Islands news, a Scotish Newspaper reports that the Faroes may be becoming a human trafficking hub.

Phoey! I don't believe it, I'm sure all those South Asian men merely wanted to take in the charm and neatly mowed roofs of Torshavn before heading on to legitimate jobs in Scotland. I know I would.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:17 am, Blogger Birchsprite said...

I checked my stats the other day and Faroe Man has been to visit me too now.... he should introduce himself!

 
At 4:31 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, second comment for Galiza.

Me gusta tu blog

Un beso

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner