--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 27, 2007

PERHAPS HE MEANS TRANSMISSION

The Parade of Guests (TM) here has cut into my writing time, but I thought I should try to share something this week that isn't about babies or the Faroe Islands.

So tonight a few snapshots of my trip to the Oregon coast last Saturday. We actually didn't take all that many snapshots, but Thomas did manage to take a picture of me in a redwood forest that makes me look as if I am on antidepressants and on the set of Lord of the Rings.


And a picture of me curled up in the root system of a fallen tree.
But the real highlight of the trip came as we passed through the coastal town of Brookings. Many small towns are not exactly known for being accepting of people who have made "alternative" lifestyle choices. But in Brookings, there is someone who is not only open about his lifestyle, but is even bold enough to portray it in superhero style.You go, Tranny Man!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:46 am, Blogger Birchsprite said...

love it!

Glad to see you posting more varied non faroe related stuff!

I will try to be a better blogger...maybe I'll even get broadband at the new house so that it actually encourages me to post a little more frequently!

 
At 10:26 am, Blogger Ellen said...

That is awesome! Only in small town Oregon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner