--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 04, 2007

BLOG-SANITY

As I mentioned last week, I and a few thousand other people have signed up for a challenge to post to our blogs every day in November. Fair enough.

But some people are taking things to a whole other level. An elite band of 25 have signed up to leave comments on every participating blog. This seems like complete insanity to me, but the first person taking the challenge hit my blog a few days ago, and left a very nice comment. Furthermore, it wasn't just one saying "tag!" She actually watched the Halloween video and commented on that.

To return the favor, might I introduce you to Snorskred. It's an Australian woman who has taken on the Norwegian name for "avalanche." Sounds odd, I know, but it seems to work. She is a "scam baiter." I hope to figure out what that is soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:50 pm, Blogger Snoskred said...

Aww thanks! ;) A scam-baiter is someone who pretends to be a scam victim in order to waste the money and time of scammers and hopefully leave them less time for real victims. I also have baited them out of over 5 million dollars worth of fake checks which does cost the scammers money to create. ;)

Unfortunately I got the flu not long after dropping by here.

I saw a guy the other day with a wickety-wack looking rapper medallion being arrested on COPS and I thought of you. ;)

Cheers!
Snoskred

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner