--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, November 01, 2007

HALLOWEEN RECAP: VIDEO EVIDENCE

Yesterday we went to a Halloween parade in Ashland. While we were there, we were interviewed by a reporter for the city's newspaper. We're all on the video at about -4:43.

For those of you wondering about my costume, I was a rapper. I purchased a rapper's medallion at Wal Mart. It was gold and said "Big Time Money." I was concerned that people wouldn't know what it was, so I left it in the box that said "Rapper's Medallion." (It was sort of my shout out to Minnie Pearl.)

2 Comments:

At 8:31 pm, Blogger Snoskred said...

Hey, just dropping by from the NaBloPoMo blogroll.

Yeah you do look taller, even in video. ;) I love the idea of leaving in the box, that's pretty funny!

As if posting 30 posts a month wasn't enough, I'm trying to comment on as many blogs as I can as well. We have a group on NaBloPoMo as well.

NaBloPoMo Commenting Challenge Group

Cheers!
Snoskred
www.snoskred.org

 
At 7:48 am, Blogger imitate said...

So...many...thoughts....Can't...form...the...words....

Ok, FIRST, what is the NEWSPAPER doing shooting video??
SECOND, that guy is the worst interviewer EVER.
Third, Nate and Will (or Will and Nate... do you suppose Will will get a complex always being second?) - SO CUTE!!!
Fourth - I think I saw your favorite Lizard girl at the parade.

Back to Will and Nate - *I* still don't know which is which, but do THEY know??

Rap On, Workman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner