--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, September 15, 2008

NOT DEAD YET

Some nasty stomach bug has me feeling like I'm close to death. And as a result, this blog may have appeared dead, too. It's not dead, it's just resting. And it could be back to full health soon.

I have been able to continue working through this ugliness, and my coworkers have curiously take up the art of origami. I can't pretend to know what compels grown men to suddenly begin folding paper into cranes, but it must be something mighty powerful.

As for me, I'm going to down another bottle of Pepto Bismol and see about getting into to work. And for you, dear reader, I offer a small slice of video to give you an idea of where my colleague's origami obsession may be headed. It's Mitchell and Webb spoofing Welsh TV:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner