--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 16, 2007

DROUGHT OF THE CUTE

This is the time of the week where I post some baby pictures and hopefully weave it all together with some sort of amusing narrative.

Alas, my week of Mr. Mom work produced exactly no amusing photos. So there really isn't anything to post. I'll try to take some snaps before I leave for work in the morning, but I can't promise anything.

To make matters worse, I owe a debt of cute photos for reasons I will explain in this space at a later date.

In the interim, might I suggest checking out Ken Levine's site. He's a sitcom writer who's worked on shows including M*A*S*H, Cheers, and The Simpsons. He offers a funny insider's perspective on the writers strike.

And I'll get working on those photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner